Family & Parent Visa

Family & Parent Visa

Kave at Law Migration is a specialized legal service provider that focuses on various aspects of migration law and visa services.

Get Expert Guidance For Family-Parent Visa

Staying abroad, far from your parents and family, can make you homesick. Thus, many countries provide parent visas to people working or studying in their country. There are different requirements for getting your parent visa approved. This is where Kave At Law can help you; we are the best family visa consultants in Parramatta. We help you understand the legal process and formalities required to get a family or parent visa for Australia. Our experienced agents will help you in every step of the process. Contact us and learn more about the visa.

Book a Consultation

Skilled Migration Visa is an excellent opportunity for professionals seeking to work or live in Australia.
Family & Parent Visa

Types of Family-Parent Visa

There are different types of family visas offered by Australia; these are as follows:

Parent Visa (Subclass 103)

With the help of a parent visa, you can bring your parents to live with you in Australia permanently. If you are an Australian citizen, you can apply for a parent visa, though it should be considered that this visa has a long waiting period. Consult the best family visa consultants in Sydney to apply for this visa.

Contributory Parent Visa (Subclass 143)

If you apply for this visa, your parents can live in Australia permanently. Subclass 143 has a higher application fee and a shorter processing time.

Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 864)

You can apply for this visa if you are an Australian citizen and live in the country. This visa makes your parents eligible for an Australian-aged pension.

Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 884)

As the name suggests, this visa allows your parents to stay in Australia temporarily for a period of two years. In the meantime, they can wait for the decision of their Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 864) application. Consult the best family visa agents in Sydney to apply for this visa.

Contributory Parent (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 173)

This visa is similar to Subclass 884, which allows your parent to stay in Australia for two years while they wait for a decision on their parent visa application (Subclass 143).

Family & Parent Visa
Consult a professional family visa consultant in Parramatta and apply for a parent visa accordingly

Eligibility For Parent Visa (Subclass 103)

  • Must have children who are Australian citizens or permanent residents.
  • You must have half or more children living in Australia than in any other country to meet the balance of family test.
  • Meet the character and health requirements.

Eligibility For Contributory Parent Visa (Subclass 143)

  • Meet the eligibility criteria for Parent Visa (Subclass 103).
  • Meet financial, health and character requirements.
  • Pay a higher application fee.

Application Process

  • Submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) to indicate that you are interested in being considered for the visa.
  • Submit a formal visa application by post or online and attach all the required information and documents.
  • Wait for the visa processing. The time for processing can vary depending on the type of visa applied and on individual circumstances. Subclass 143 has a shorter processing time than Subclass 103.
  • Once the visa is approved, adhere to visa conditions and consult your parent visa
Health Waivers Visa in parramatta
business-insurance brisbane

Benefits of Family-Parent Visa

  • A parent visa can provide your parents with permanent residency in Australia.
  • It allows you to reunite with your family.
  • Parent visa allows your parents to grow personally and be financially independent as they can work and study in the country.
  • Having a parent visa allows parents to travel freely to and from Australia.
  • As an Australian PR, your parents can get healthcare benefits as they will be eligible for subsidised healthcare.

Book Your Consultation Today

If you are studying or working in Australia and are a permanent resident, you can apply for a parent visa and live with your parents. Contact us at Kave At Law, the best family visa consultants in Parramatta and take the first step to bring your family closer. Our agents can guide you through the visa process. Hence, book your consultation today.
Scroll to Top